Monday, August 27, 2007

One's Happiest Day in Life



The following piece is not gonna be anyhow connected with the basic topic of my blog. It's just a completely different matter - my sister got married two days ago... The wedding was just posh and miraculous. My sister Wendy was the most beautiful woman at the moment with her face expressing the biggest happiness in life. The beautiful, white, sparkling dress, a lovely hair-do and the eyes full of happy tears - she's been waiting for this moment for so long...

Parents, no less happy, but worrying a bit too, as they have never believed her boy-friend Jim was her best match (ha ha).

Well, I do hope he will make her life complete and rounded. He is a good guy after all, what's more, he loves my Toyota (didn't want to mention my greatest interest in life whatsoever, but just couldn't restrain from doing it...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The girl looks pretty, but, to be honest, I don't see the point of spending so much money on such a useless thing as a wedding ceremony...