Sunday, August 12, 2007

The lower the risk - the cheaper the insurance

Car insurance in my pocket, I can drive the new Toyota into my garage. How much excitement and worry at the same time... I can't call myself a perfect driver yet but I got many miles to train before me...
I'm glad that i managed to get a cheaper car insurance than I expected. They said if I'm not going to cover more miles than I generally need, why should i pay for the insurance more?
Then, the garage is a perfect thing as now I can admit. Did you know that parking your car in a locked garage will generally reduce the insurance cost? You see, the car theft risk is minimized in this case. I don't envy those car owners who don't have a garage. The risk of vandalism, theft or accidential damage is much higher, so is the cost of the insurance.

No comments: