Friday, October 17, 2008

Economy Slowdawn? No - Deep Crisis

US financial situation is getting worse and there is no sign it is going to come to its end soon. I've never seen so many unemployed people queueing up to the employment agency and i've never thought giant auto makers would ever stop manufacturing. With all this people are still relying on credit cards for their daily expenses. I'm not an exeption, but I do pay my bills in full. Will the crisis finish the era of plastic money or will it survive as a general access to financig? Most experts say, credit cards will only be available to limited few customers who guarantee revenues for the bank. Hard cash will rule things again. While my card's terms are not getting worse, I believe credit cards will continue providing us with quick access to money..

No comments: